This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 31, 2009

Meet Heart Attack


Here is my entry for the ADO (art dolls only) Team broken heart challenge. http://artdollsonly.ning.com/


Meet Heart Attack. She's just waiting for you to hand her your heart so she can chomp it up into a kabillion little pieces. She may clean up nice in her little dress, and pretty charm, but watch out. She'll break your heart every time.

She's crochet out of acrylic yarn and cotton thread. I stuffed her with polyester fiberfill and added a nice silver heart charm that I had laying around. She measures about 9 inches tall when sitting.

She's available for sale on Etsy HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis