This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Aug 31, 2009

Monday's To Do List For the Week

 
1. sew Leroy's wings up and onto Leroy
2. sew Leroy's suspenders in place
3. finish crocheting wings for rust monster and pastel monster
4. cut wire and sew backing for wings
5. sew rust monster's features on
6. sew pastel monster's features on
7. make a painted base for each of monsters and place them on them
8. finish sewing new eyeglass case for pattern
9. finish new crochet pattern for eyeglass case
10. take pictures of all this work and list them for sale
Wish me luck!  I'm hoping that if it's all written down in front of me, I'll get it done!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis