This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jun 10, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Keeping the theme of our "new normal", I'm happy to report progress is being made on all fronts. My Knot By Gran'ma work is so exciting, and I can't wait to share the next chapter with you all. It's going to allow me to do what truly makes me happy and allow me to feel more useful in our family dynamic. I will get to help people, all while still maintaining a healthy work ethic for myself, freeing up time for family, and having more freedom to create.

In the meantime, my brother and I took the kiddies to the aquarium over the weekend. Good times were had by all. Apparently this jellyfish tank makes me nauseous too... which is weird. It's still my 2nd favorite part of the aquarium. Any guesses on my most favorite-est display in the entire aquarium?

Jellyfish room at the aquarium
Jellyfish room at the aquarium
The scattered feeling has subsided for the most part, and as long as I keep what's important to me and all things positive in front, I'm super duper. It's helping that I'm trying to (in super slow motion) organize my house (seems random, but it helps with my moods). I have nothing that I'd like to show you all yet, but it is happening. That's all that matters. Forward motion instead of stagnant resonates well with me. I'm making small goals, medium goals, and then I have a few large goals.

Hubs' Harley Davidson motorcycle
Hubs' bike... saving up for my own though, because his passenger seat hurts my butt so bad. 
I think I want to create a dream goal/dream board to help remind myself of where I'm going. Any of you guys/gals use those to help yourselves stay on track? It should help when I'm feeling stuck or when things feel like they're slowing down. Maybe it'll be a good reminder that there's usually a rhyme and reason to how things happen too. Lessen the setbacks to a bare minimum...


Follow my blog on BlogLovinFeedlyNetworkedBlogs, or Email Newsletter.


2 comments:

  1. Hubs and I went to the aquarium in Maui on our honeymoon, and it totally made me nauseous too, haha!

    I seriously believe in Vision Boards, and made my second one this past January:http://www.livewellandbreathe.com/2013/01/vision-boarding-how-to.html I'm not kidding when I say it really does help to manifest - so many things I included on my vision board have manifested in strange and various ways, and I stand behind them as an amazing tool for making things happen. :)



    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. This was immensely helpful to see... wonderful post and thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis